❤you had me fooled for a sec there.
hey.. if you're wondering about my love life? i think i'm crushing now. THINKTHINKTHINK... idk. not telling you anything about HIM❤. so its a guy =X the title? just wanted something for you to think about... like you know, a guy who's hot and you like him and he plays with your heart but after that he drops your heart on the ground and goes for another girl? ❤ don't worry its not happening to me, but i just like the sound of it.
❤ today i woke up at 8 am , and the sky was perfect , it was cloudless and blue. I rolled over and turned over to sleep again... Suddenly I was interrupted, my mom opened my door and told me I had to go to the hospital today for physiotherapy. I was like okay and then I accidentally fell asleep again. Then I woke up at nine again and i was like CRAP. so i went to shower and dress and eat a piece of a biscuit . teehee ... the hospital gym thing was kinda painful but unsweaty. lols i'm speaking bullpoopie =X . DEMIIIIIIIIIIIIII. i love the name demi. its such a cute name... =D remember december... hey i joined the youthact club for my first choice and the Model United Nations conference thing which you have to likde debate stuff. I like to debate but IDK if i'm good at it or not. well who knows!? and for my third choice, music & performing arts. you have to audition and I think Secondary CCA's and Sports will be a lot funner than primary... =D woots! coz primary CCA sucks... example; all the clubs i've joined since year 3 sucked... =S ughh...
listening to : Solo by Demi Lovato
mood : blissful ;)
p.s. : youtube it , it rocks !
_______________________________________________
❝you had me fooled for a second there❞ ❤
❤ today i woke up at 8 am , and the sky was perfect , it was cloudless and blue. I rolled over and turned over to sleep again... Suddenly I was interrupted, my mom opened my door and told me I had to go to the hospital today for physiotherapy. I was like okay and then I accidentally fell asleep again. Then I woke up at nine again and i was like CRAP. so i went to shower and dress and eat a piece of a biscuit . teehee ... the hospital gym thing was kinda painful but unsweaty. lols i'm speaking bullpoopie =X . DEMIIIIIIIIIIIIII. i love the name demi. its such a cute name... =D remember december... hey i joined the youthact club for my first choice and the Model United Nations conference thing which you have to likde debate stuff. I like to debate but IDK if i'm good at it or not. well who knows!? and for my third choice, music & performing arts. you have to audition and I think Secondary CCA's and Sports will be a lot funner than primary... =D woots! coz primary CCA sucks... example; all the clubs i've joined since year 3 sucked... =S ughh...
prettyyy!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
↓
pretty pix r ruined by this:
listening to : Solo by Demi Lovato
mood : blissful ;)
p.s. : youtube it , it rocks !
_______________________________________________
you know you love me,
❤
~ CIN
Labels: happy stuff, him

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home