first 12:50 pm of the year !
WELL. 2010's here ! i like the feel of it. I'd not mourn too much for 2009 , the past is the past , the present... and the future? we make it want we want it to be ! so i want it to be a happy happy awesome year =) . anywayy, i changed my blogskin like a thousand times today, but i hope you like this one, cuz i LOVE It. but i just might change it again, it's so dilemma-ish. =P
teehee! anyyyyyyywayyyy. hmm i'm bored. the cbox code isn't up yet but i'll put it up now ! and i want a counter, too. =} teeheeee! <3,<3 ! thx for all the NY greetings y'all ! oh btw, i finished the Van Alen Legacy, which is like the LAsT book of the blue bloods series, GOSH. OMFJ i cannot believe what happened !
I'm going to test d blockquote btw !
Teehee! I'm lurrrrvvvingggg life ! i think this girl : ****** is annoying but I won't say who,,. hmm .. but i don't hate her, lols. =P kayy i'm going now ! post stuff on the cBox!
you know you love me,
~cin (hearts) xoxo
teehee! anyyyyyyywayyyy. hmm i'm bored. the cbox code isn't up yet but i'll put it up now ! and i want a counter, too. =} teeheeee! <3,<3 ! thx for all the NY greetings y'all ! oh btw, i finished the Van Alen Legacy, which is like the LAsT book of the blue bloods series, GOSH. OMFJ i cannot believe what happened !
I'm going to test d blockquote btw !
Blockquote.
Let's see how this turns out.
Teehee! I'm lurrrrvvvingggg life ! i think this girl : ****** is annoying but I won't say who,,. hmm .. but i don't hate her, lols. =P kayy i'm going now ! post stuff on the cBox!
you know you love me,
~cin (hearts) xoxo
Labels: happy stuff

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home