first day of ... form 1.
it was okay, except for the fact that I'd came late and had to sit alone. boohoo.... hopefully teacher will change my seat. XD i don't mind sitting with anyone, except maybe that lil' midget. LOL.
i miss you fika!
i miss you bridget!
i miss you twaye!
i miss you kelly!
i miss you 6G~!
i miss my window-seat desk in 6G :C
i miss you fika because
1. we always laugh about things only we understand.
eg :
may vampires entice me just so uumpah loompahs nvr poop.
that girl's leg. XD
lying down on grass at 4:00 PM.
WINNIE THE POOH'S TAIL THAT LUKKS LIKE A DICK!
2. we talk about ALL kinds of things, from
eg :
arguing about jacob/edward
jinxing each other XD
doodling on simran's desk
BOOBMARK! XDXDXD
3. you were my desk-sharer, and are an awesome friend.
C:
---------------------------------------
i miss you bridget because
1. i miss our one-whole-hour calls...
2. i miss us talking about random things...
3. i miss following you to the staffroom and camwhoring...
4. i miss poking you!
5. i just miss you! :C
-------------------------------
i miss you twaye because
1. i miss poking you in school
2. i miss pointing at your canteen food and saying 'ew'.
3. i miss you looking funny when someone tickles you
4. i miss teasing you about _ _ _ .
5. aww i miss youu!
--------------------------
i miss kelly because
1. she's fun to tease
2. she's fun to MSN with!
3. I'm her BITCH!
4. i just dooo! =D
-------------------------
and i miss everyone in 6G because
1. I MISS THE CLASS BECAUSE I JUST DO.
2. I MISS MY NEIGHBOURS MAKING ME LAUGH AND GO HYPER ALL THE TIME.
3. I MISS LAUGHING AT EVERYONE WHO DOES SOMETHING FUNNY UNNOTICINLY.
4. I MISS THE TIMES WHERE I WAS *SO* MAD, LIKE
eg:
THE TIME MY TEAM LOST THE BASKETBALL & NETBALL MATCH
THE TIME WHERE SIM "ATE" MY STUFF
THE TIMES WHERE I LOST ANYTHING (UNLESS I WANTED TO)
5. I MISS CALLING OUT "SIMRAN!" WHEN I LOSE STUFF
6. I MISS TELLING MY NEIGHBOURS ABOUT MY DREAMS
7. I MISS PLAYING WITH BALLOONS IN CLASS
8. I MISS MY DESK & FIKA'S IN 6G
9. I MISS YOU GUYS WHO YOU MADE ME CRY OF SADNESS WHEN WE LEFT ON THE LAST DAY OF SKOOL =]
10. I MISS YOU GUYS BECAUSE YOU GUYS BECAUSE YOU WERE THE AWESOMEST CLASS I'VE EVER BEEN IN. =)
THANX FOR THE FUN YOU GAVE ME ! =D
-------------------------------------------
When I went to class today, i was sad because it wasn't the class I wanted to be with . i'm in 1G, but the people are mostly different. but i guess its okay, i'll make it the class i want to be with =)
and, as mr. peter wells says ' you only get to live a year once ' so i'll make the very BEST of it. =)
i miss you fika!
i miss you bridget!
i miss you twaye!
i miss you kelly!
i miss you 6G~!
i miss my window-seat desk in 6G :C
i miss you fika because
1. we always laugh about things only we understand.
eg :
may vampires entice me just so uumpah loompahs nvr poop.
that girl's leg. XD
lying down on grass at 4:00 PM.
WINNIE THE POOH'S TAIL THAT LUKKS LIKE A DICK!
2. we talk about ALL kinds of things, from
eg :
arguing about jacob/edward
jinxing each other XD
doodling on simran's desk
BOOBMARK! XDXDXD
3. you were my desk-sharer, and are an awesome friend.
C:
---------------------------------------
i miss you bridget because
1. i miss our one-whole-hour calls...
2. i miss us talking about random things...
3. i miss following you to the staffroom and camwhoring...
4. i miss poking you!
5. i just miss you! :C
-------------------------------
i miss you twaye because
1. i miss poking you in school
2. i miss pointing at your canteen food and saying 'ew'.
3. i miss you looking funny when someone tickles you
4. i miss teasing you about _ _ _ .
5. aww i miss youu!
--------------------------
i miss kelly because
1. she's fun to tease
2. she's fun to MSN with!
3. I'm her BITCH!
4. i just dooo! =D
-------------------------
and i miss everyone in 6G because
1. I MISS THE CLASS BECAUSE I JUST DO.
2. I MISS MY NEIGHBOURS MAKING ME LAUGH AND GO HYPER ALL THE TIME.
3. I MISS LAUGHING AT EVERYONE WHO DOES SOMETHING FUNNY UNNOTICINLY.
4. I MISS THE TIMES WHERE I WAS *SO* MAD, LIKE
eg:
THE TIME MY TEAM LOST THE BASKETBALL & NETBALL MATCH
THE TIME WHERE SIM "ATE" MY STUFF
THE TIMES WHERE I LOST ANYTHING (UNLESS I WANTED TO)
5. I MISS CALLING OUT "SIMRAN!" WHEN I LOSE STUFF
6. I MISS TELLING MY NEIGHBOURS ABOUT MY DREAMS
7. I MISS PLAYING WITH BALLOONS IN CLASS
8. I MISS MY DESK & FIKA'S IN 6G
9. I MISS YOU GUYS WHO YOU MADE ME CRY OF SADNESS WHEN WE LEFT ON THE LAST DAY OF SKOOL =]
10. I MISS YOU GUYS BECAUSE YOU GUYS BECAUSE YOU WERE THE AWESOMEST CLASS I'VE EVER BEEN IN. =)
THANX FOR THE FUN YOU GAVE ME ! =D
-------------------------------------------
When I went to class today, i was sad because it wasn't the class I wanted to be with . i'm in 1G, but the people are mostly different. but i guess its okay, i'll make it the class i want to be with =)
and, as mr. peter wells says ' you only get to live a year once ' so i'll make the very BEST of it. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home